Re: All my maven projects are broken...

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 11:56:04 EDT

    Hi Greg,

    On Apr 26, 2009, at 11:06 AM, Mr. G Brown wrote:

    > So all the plugins are now version 2.0.17? no snapshots?

    Yes. There is no 2.0.17-SNAPSHOT plug-ins or archetypes anymore. Only
    2.0.17.

    > Well, somebody has been busy!
    >
    > I didn't hear about this, did I miss this important announcement?

    The announcement was made on wo-maven list only. I'm copying it for you:

    The WOProject team is pleased to announce the release of the WOProject
    Maven Plug-ins, version 2.0.17.

    The WOProject Maven Plug-ins contains the necessary tools to be able
    to create, build and manage WebObjects projects using Maven.

    You can run mvn -U to get the latest version of the plug-ins, or
    specify the version in your project's plug-in configuration.

    Release Notes - Maven WOLifecycle Plug-in 2.0.17

    * Fixed error while packaging woapplications on Linux.

    Release Notes - Maven WOApplication Archetype 2.0.17

    * Make better use of properties on generated poms.
    * Updated default WO versions to 5.4.3
    * Updated default maven-wolifecycle-plugin version to 2.0.17
    * Removed deprecated and outdated Ant stuff
    * Fixed build.properties values
    * Fixed velocity warnings during project creation
    * Updated Application.java template with patches for WO known bugs
    * Updated Main.wo/Main.html to XHTML 1.0 Transitional from HTML 3.2
    * Updated Main.wo/Main.woo to use encoding UTF-8 rather than
    NSMacOSRomanStringEncoding
    * Updated src/main/resources/Info.plist to use filtered properties
    * Updated src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml to use filtered properties
    * Added default content to src/main/resources/Properties
    * Added Wonder support to woframework-archetype

    Thanks to everyone who helped us to make this release.

    Cheers,

    Henrique