Finding framework resources in war with new hotness

From: Ken Anderson (kenlist..nderhome.com)
Date: Sun May 03 2009 - 07:05:58 EDT

    All,

    I'm trying to figure out the correct way to get the path of an XML
    file that's been placed in Resources inside a framework inside my
    app. The file is ending up at:

    WEB-INF/<appname>.woa/Contents/Frameworks/<frameworkname>.framework/
    Resources

    One thing I thought I could do is add the xml file to the jar, and
    then find the jar my class is in and grab it that way. Unfortunately,
    it seems like the calling of the jar ant task is embedded inside
    WOTask or WOFramework, so I can't embed the file very easily.

    Any thoughts are appreciated...

    Ken