Re: Finding framework resources in war with new hotness

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 14:10:53 EDT

    Does this in WOResourceManager work?
    public URL pathURLForResourceNamed(String aResourceName, String
    aFrameworkName, NSArray<String> aLanguagesList)
    application().resourceManager().pathURLForResourceNamed("some.xml",
    "Foo", null);

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

    Come to WOWODC'09 in San Fran this June! http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc09/