Re: Component editor swallowing text after format (Command-Shift-F)

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 14:35:50 EDT

    On May 6, 2009, at 2:17 PM, Ricardo J. Parada wrote:

    > On May 6, 2009, at 1:59 PM, David Avendasora wrote:
    >
    >> As far as I know, that is not correct usage of the <br/> tag.

    > ok... are you saying my content has to be in xhtml to run it through
    > the formatter?

    No. I think you are mixing the two different variants of the br tag.
    Pick one.

    Also, I misread your original email. I saw <br> blah blah blah </br>
    (as in an open and closing BR tag) which is not what the problem was.

    Still... pick one style or the other, then try the formatter and see
    what happens.

    Dave