Re: Component editor swallowing text after format (Command-Shift-F)

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 15:21:30 EDT

    Oh ok... Yes I think you misread my original email. Here's what the
    Foo.html file contains:

    Blah blah blah blah.

    Try copying that html and pasting it into the component editor. MAKE
    SURE there is no other html in there. Just my test html.
    Then format it and you'll see the text disappear and the <br> will be
    turned into <br />

    If you surround the text with <p> </p> or if you put some other html
    preceding the text then it works okay. But everytime the html begins
    with plain text followed by html it seems to swallow the text. :-)