woproject-ant-tasks appstart script doubt

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 19:56:37 EDT

    Hi all,

    I've found something that left me in doubt while investigating some
    problems related with the WOFrameworksBaseURL property. The woproject-
    ant-tasks module has two templates for the application start-up file.

    src/resources/woapp/Contents/MacOS/appstart:

    [...]
    echo ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE} ... ${COMMAND_LINE_ARGS}..WOFrameworksBaseURL@
    eval exec ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE} ... ${COMMAND_LINE_ARGS}..
    WOFrameworksBaseURL@

    src/resources/woapp_52/Contents/MacOS/appstart:

    [...]
    echo ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE} ... ${COMMAND_LINE_ARGS}
    eval exec ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE} ... ${COMMAND_LINE_ARGS}

    The former has a "variable"..WOFrameworksBaseURL@ that is replaced by
    the correct value in build time (if WO not 5.2 or greater). The latter
    doesn't have this variable and the final artifact generated doesn't
    have any reference to the WOFrameworksBaseURL property.

    Is this a mistake or there is a reason to not add the
    WOFrameworksBaseURL property in the application's launch script for WO
    5.2 or greater?

    Cheers,

    Henrique