Ajax fails on deployment machine

From: kenlist..nderhome.com
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 10:43:07 EDT

    All, I have some new cool Ajax stuff in my WO app (3.4.2, WOLips from maybe 2 weeks ago) that works great inside Eclipse and in the WAR deployment, but does not work in the .woa deployment. I'm guessing that it has something to do with servicing the updateUrl, but this is certainly not my area of expertise. What should I look for? Also, is there an easy way to debug these requests? My action method never gets called. Thanks, Ken