Re: Ajax fails on deployment machine

From: kenlist..nderhome.com
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 13:13:29 EDT

    Is there a good place for me to track the hooks that make it back to the ajax request? -----Original Message----- From: kenlist..nderhome.com Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:49am To: woproject-de..bjectstyle.org Cc: woproject-de..bjectstyle.org Subject: Re: Ajax fails on deployment machine Michael, Thanks, but the URL does have 'ajax', not 'wo'. Ken -----Original Message----- From: "Michael Hast" <mhas..esertsky.com> Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:27am To: woproject-de..bjectstyle.org Subject: Re: Ajax fails on deployment machine What does the updateUrl look like? I had a problem deploying a woa yesterday where the updateUrl looked something like this: updateUrl="/cgi-bin/WebObjects/App.woa/1/wo/sessionID/..." It really needed to be updateUrl="/cgi-bin/WebObjects/App.woa/1/ajax/sessionID/..." For me in the Ajax.framework the Info.plist file did not contain the NSPrincipalClass. I am not sure if that is the same problem you are encountering since the WAR deployment works. Michael. kenlist..nderhome.com wrote: > All, > > I have some new cool Ajax stuff in my WO app (3.4.2, WOLips from maybe 2 weeks ago) that works great inside Eclipse and in the WAR deployment, but does not work in the .woa deployment. I'm guessing that it has something to do with servicing the updateUrl, but this is certainly not my area of expertise. What should I look for? > > Also, is there an easy way to debug these requests? My action method never gets called. > > Thanks, > Ken -- Tel: (520) 572-9410 Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com Specializing in the Development and Hosting of e-Business Applications.