My WOD autocomplete for WOComponent names has stopped working!

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 14:50:05 EDT

    Today, the auto complete for the WOComponent class name stopped
    working in my wod. I have updated to latest WOLips nightly (5800),
    restarted the Mac, rebuilt everything ... and still no go. Pressing
    ctrl-space at the point shown below just produces a system beep sound.

    Once I manually type the whole component name in and enter the curly
    braces manually (that does not auto enter either now), the API names
    and binding names auto complete part works fine. Also autocomplete
    works for the binding name itself ("MyBinding" below for example)
      ..... any ideas?

    wod_auto_complete.jpg