Re: My WOD autocomplete for WOComponent names has stopped working!

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 16:56:31 EDT

    I'm presenting from home ... The plan is that I will screen share and
    control the machine that will have Eclipse + My Keynote on it, so you
    guys see local quality animation + graphics, and you'll just get my
    disembodied voice, that I have considered putting the CNN-style
    callout picture of myself in the corner of my presentation :)

    Yeah, unfortunately nearly dying does not permit me to fly at the
    moment, so basically I have a Dr's note forbidding my attendance :(

    ms