Re: My WOD autocomplete for WOComponent names has stopped working!

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 19:37:57 EDT

    > Yeah, unfortunately nearly dying does not permit me to fly at the
    > moment, so basically I have a Dr's note forbidding my attendance :(
    I had a couple emails re: this comment :) The quick clarification:
    had a blood clot in my leg (blame apple, it was from the flight from
    Cupertino :) ) which caused two small pulmonary embolisms, and I had a
    relatively new procedure performed to dissolve the clot and I'm
    basically 100% fine now, but the doctor recommends against traveling
    for a few months = no WOWODC for me, which is a bummer. Anyway, carry
    on with your regularly scheduled program -- no death for me this year.

    ms