[maven] Workspace resolution and wo frameworks

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 03 2009 - 10:28:56 EDT

    Hi,

    I decided to take the plunge and start using the maven eclipse
    integration via the m2eclipse plugin. For me, the "workspace
    resolution" fails for wo-frameworks. I created a bare-bones test
    application and a test framework, the latter containing a test
    EOModel. The projects were created via

            mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=local

    using "woapplication-archetype (WOProject WO App 2.0.17)" and
    "woframework-archetype (WOProject WO FMWK 2.0.17)". Everything uses
    WO-5.3.3 and WOnder 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT. Eclipse is 3.4.2 and "Maven
    Integration for Eclipse" is at 0.9.8.200905041414.

    When I run a "mvn install" on the framework and then turn off
    workspace resolution for the application, the framework and the
    contained EOModel are loaded allright.

    Is this supposed to work? Is there something special that has to be
    set in the launch configuration? What should the working directory be
    set to? I'm a bit confused as to which builder is doing what now and
    which product is actually used to run the application from within
    eclipse.

    cheers, Fabian