GeneratedEOs and build.xml

From: kenlist..nderhome.com
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 09:58:30 EDT

    All, We're working on building our frameworks and WARs completely through ant. This mostly works, but we've one into one issue. Right now, all the frameworks have been built by Eclipse, not ant. When we try to build our model framework, we have a problem because we're using the old style of putting the underscore files in GeneratedEOs, not Sources. The build.xml file's wocompile task just has this: <wocompile srcdir="Sources" destdir="bin"> which of course doesn't know where to find GeneratedEOs. What's the right approach here? Should we get rid of GeneratedEOs, or is there a way to get wocompile to understand Sources & GeneratedEOs ? Ken