Re: GeneratedEOs and build.xml

From: kenlist..nderhome.com
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 10:12:28 EDT

    Nope - it's in there, otherwise it wouldn't build in Eclipse. Builds fine in Eclipse, but that doesn't get consulted for ANT. It's apparently completely independent. Ken -----Original Message----- From: "David Avendasora" <webobject..vendasora.com> Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 10:06am To: woproject-de..bjectstyle.org Subject: Re: GeneratedEOs and build.xml On Jun 4, 2009, at 9:58 AM, kenlist..nderhome.com wrote: > All, > > We're working on building our frameworks and WARs completely through > ant. This mostly works, but we've one into one issue. > > Right now, all the frameworks have been built by Eclipse, not ant. > When we try to build our model framework, we have a problem because > we're using the old style of putting the underscore files in > GeneratedEOs, not Sources. > > The build.xml file's wocompile task just has this: > > <wocompile srcdir="Sources" destdir="bin"> > > which of course doesn't know where to find GeneratedEOs. > > What's the right approach here? Should we get rid of GeneratedEOs, > or is there a way to get wocompile to understand Sources & > GeneratedEOs ? Does it work if you add the "GeneratedEOs" directory to the "Source" tab of the Build Path of your project? (Properties -> Java Build Path - > Source -> Add Folder) Dave