Eclipse 3.5 errors, where to report?

From: Johan Henselmans (joha..etsense.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 09 2009 - 14:03:39 EDT

    I have some errors installing WOLips in Eclipse 3.5

    Specifically, the Goodies do not want to be installed, with the
    following error:

    =========
    Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could
    not be found.
       Missing requirement: 1244570167664 0.0.0.1244570167664 requires
    'org.objectstyle.wolips.goodies.win.feature.feature.group [3.4.5809]'
    but it could not be found
    =========

    Is there a specific place where I should report this type of errors
    while there is no official support for Eclipse 3.5?

    (I know I should not be doing this, but as Snow Leopard will not
    support developing in Carbon anymore, I thought it might be a good
    thing to be on the SWT-Cocoa side of things, on the other hand, most
    of the stuff just works)

    Regards,

    Johan Henselmans
    http://www.netsense.nl