user.d2wmodel file updates

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 15:04:02 EDT

    Hi All (mostly Mike)

    I'm using the EOAssistant to make modifications to my user.d2wmodel
    file while in development mode (application run from within Eclipse).
    There are a couple problems with this file:

    1) EOAssistant will only update the user.d2wmodel file in the build
    directory _unless_ both PB.project and .xcodeproject are generated by
    WOLips during a build. This is easy to do, just check a couple boxes,
    but it just feels dirty.

    2) Even with those two files turned on, the EOAssistant can only find
    the user.d2wmodel file in the root of the project (where it was
    located in Xcode) so I have modified my woproject/
    resources.include.patternset to also include user.d2wmodel so it will
    get moved to the Resources directory when built.

    I know these things are leftovers from Project Builder / Xcode. Is
    there any way to make them more WOLips like? (wow, shows how far
    WOLips has come in the last year that I'm asking for that. :-)

    I'll be happy to file a JIRA it if it is something that can be fixed
    relatively easily.

    Thanks!

    Dave