All-In-One Installer bug

From: Rudolf B. Blažek (rblaze..mail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 14 2009 - 14:14:44 EDT

    Dear WOProject:

    I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I could not
    find any contact addresses nor a bug tracking system.

    Bug: The binary installer of WOLips has a problem with eclipse --- the
    GUI does not start.

    Error message: !MESSAGE Missing required bundle
    org.objectstyle.wolips.baseforuiplugins_0.0.0.

    Details:

    I think that there is a problem with the WOLips version string
    somewhere. Here is what I did:

    1. Download http://idisk.mac.com/jeremymatthews-Public/Eclipse+WOLips.zip?disposition=download+6674
    This the All-in one installer as listed on http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Installing+WOLips

    2. Start Eclipse. The above error message appears.

    3. I have tried to run "eclipse -initialize" as the admin, but no luck.

    Anyway, I thought that this issue might be important ..

    Thanks
    Rudy

    Side Note: The installer also overwrote my FrontBase license file.
    Ooops. My fault, but still, I was surprised...