Re: All-In-One Installer bug

From: Ray Kiddy (ra..anymede.org)
Date: Sun Jun 14 2009 - 14:55:23 EDT

    On Jun 14, 2009, at 11:14 AM, Rudolf B. Blažek wrote:

    > Dear WOProject:
    >
    > I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I could not
    > find any contact addresses nor a bug tracking system.
    >
    > Bug: The binary installer of WOLips has a problem with eclipse ---
    > the GUI does not start.

    <snip>

    Rudolf -

    No apologies necessary. These things are not always easy to find.

    There is a bug tracking system for WOLips. Go to http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

    There is documentation on the wiki for WOLips at http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Home

    There is documentation on the wiki for Project Wonder at http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WONDER/Home

    There is no contact information because this is all open-source.
    People answer e-mails but nobody wears a pager.

    cheers - ray