WOLips Version

From: Andreas Hjortsberg (a..-change.se)
Date: Wed Jun 17 2009 - 02:54:04 EDT

    Hello
    Unfortunately did my hd crash on my development machine and now I have
    some problems to get up and running again.
    I'm still running on WO 5.2.4 and OS X Tiger, Xcode 2.4.1. Eclipse
    3.2.2, WOLips 2.0.0.4118
    Can anyone tell me which is the latest release of WOLips suitable for
    the above installation?
    I can glady upgrade all except for WO 5.2.4 and Tiger.
    I suppose I need to build it from a local build

    Regards/Andreas