Re: All-In-One Installer bug

From: Rudolf B. Blažek (rblaze..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 04:57:00 EDT

    Dear WOProject:

    I get the same error message when I install WOLips using the Eclipse
    Update Manager for Eclipse 3.4.2. The problem does not appear when
    install WOLips in Eclipse 3.4.1.

    The wiki says: "Note: Eclipse 3.4.1 is the minimum requirement for
    WOLips stable and recommended for nightly as well."
    (page: http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Install+WOLips+with+Eclipse+Update+Manager)

    It appears that 3.4.1 is the exact required version, not the minimum.

    Another possibility is that my case sensitive file system is at fault.

    In any case, I seem to be up and running, but others might have
    problem...

    Thanks
    Rudy