html/wod completion of binding/attributes stopped working after upgrading to 3.4

From: Robert Tupelo-Schneck (schnec..nri.reston.va.us)
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 14:54:05 EDT

    I posted this on Wonder-disc and Dave kindly told me to (1) upgrade to
    nightly WOLips and (2) post here instead. The first sadly didn't
    help, so I'm trying the second!

    I'm now using Eclipse 3.4.2 and WOLips 3.4.5812.

    My "content assist"/completion works for element names, but not for
    attributes/bindings for Wonder-added elements. This happens both with
    HTML inline bindings and in the WOD file.

    For instance, if I type
       <wo:A
    and hit the completion key, I do indeed see all the various
    possibilities like wo:AjaxSubmitButton etc.

    But if I type
       <wo:AjaxSubmitButton u
    and hit the completion key, I get a beep (instead of updateContainerID
    as desired).

    This worked for me when I was using Eclipse/WOLips 3.3 (a few days ago).

    Meanwhile I can still complete bindings on more vanilla elements, e.g.
    <wo:str v completes to <wo:str value="" quite happily.

    Can anyone advise?

    Thanks,
    Robert