Re: All-In-One Installer bug

From: Rudolf B. Blažek (rblaze..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 23:56:59 EDT

    What puzzles me that without WOLips it works OK - Eclipse 3.4.2 can be
    used when installed as root:admin. The problem occurs only after
    WOLips is installed.

    Could someone test if the same problem occurs with some other 3rd
    party plugins, ie not WOLips? That way we could determine if it's
    Eclipse or WOLips problem. I lack enough experience with other plugins.

    I am hoping that some mechanism changed in Eclipse that WOLips did not
    account for. That should be fixable the easiest.

    Thanks

    Best regards
    Rudy

    On 2009-06-20, at 8:48 AM, Jeremy Matthews <jeremymatthew..ac.com>