Re: EntityModeler and Prototypes loading question

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Jun 20 2009 - 11:14:43 EDT

    Ah .. here's the "why". This is a question for Lachlan ... I don't
    know if this was a merge problem or, if not, why he's piggy-backing on
    patchesModelOnLoad, which I can't imagine ever actually wanting turned
    on. You could also set er.extensions.ERXModelGroup.modelClassName to
    the Model class explicitly. I'm not sure we shouldn't default to
    that, actually?

    ms