resources.include.patternset: noeol (missing final newline)

From: Patrick Robinson (pg..t.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 09:33:11 EDT

    I just upgraded to eclipse 3.4.2 and WOLips 3.4.5744.

    I created a new project, and was comparing various files to their
    older counterparts (in old projects) with diff, and noticed that the
    new version creates a "woproject/woresources.include.patternset" that
    doesn't have a newline as its last character (i.e. at the end of the
    last line).

    All the other files generated in woproject/ have a newline at the end.

    I have no idea if this would cause problems, but just thought I'd
    mention it. Worthy of a jira ticket?

    - Patrick