Re: Eclipse 3.5/Nightly/Stable

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 11:51:28 EDT

    >> Anyone have any last desperate jira's they need in nightly before
    >> we push a new stable and convert nightly to Eclipse 3.5?
    > Not desperate - but I need to finish off that dialog asap obviously.
    > Just too busy today.
    What do you think about just commenting this out for this stable push
    (or just leave it, i guess -- it's not the default) and catch the real
    version on first 3.5 stable release (which I assume will be within a
    couple of weeks). That way you don't have to feel like you have to
    rush to hit this release. Is that cool?

    ms