Re: Eclipse 3.5/Nightly/Stable

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 18:22:02 EDT

  • Next message: Q: "Re: r5824 - in branches/eclipse_3_5/wolips/goodies/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.goodies.core.mac: . .settings META-INF native/macosx os/macosx"

    On 26/06/2009, at 1:51 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >>> Anyone have any last desperate jira's they need in nightly before
    >>> we push a new stable and convert nightly to Eclipse 3.5?
    >> Not desperate - but I need to finish off that dialog asap
    >> obviously. Just too busy today.
    > What do you think about just commenting this out for this stable
    > push (or just leave it, i guess -- it's not the default) and catch
    > the real version on first 3.5 stable release (which I assume will be
    > within a couple of weeks). That way you don't have to feel like you
    > have to rush to hit this release. Is that cool?

    Sure. I should be able to get onto that over the next few days.

    Also, did you already have eclipse workspace/per-project templating
    somewhere? That's the missing piece that I need to look into next.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck