Re: All-In-One Installer bug

From: Robert Huber..7r (huber@seven-r.ch)
Date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 04:58:52 EDT

    Hello Jeremy

    I found the "bug" with the all-in-one installer. As soon as I
    installed the JDBC driver (for the Sybase SQL Anywhere database,
    iconn3.jar) into /Library/Java/Extensions, I could create a D2W WOLips
    project and import an "old" EOModel into this project. This is the way
    we started to work with the Entity Modeler, which is the tool we
    actually use, as we are working with Servoy (www.servoy.com) for the
    development of our applications. I found a little annoyance when I
    export the xy.eomodeld file to the file system, the file does not get
    a current data stamp, but the changed files in the packages get the
    correct time stamp. It would be very helpful if the xy.eomodeld file
    also would get an time stamp if it's updated.

    Thanks and best regards, Robert

    PS: Is there a possibility to just reference a xy.eomodeld file in the
    file system instead of importing it into a project? So more than one
    developer could use and update a file without importing and exporting
    it.

    _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ r. huber
                    _/
                 _/ _/ _/ 7r gmbh