Re: All-In-One Installer bug

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 09:38:02 EDT

    I don't really understand your process at all ... I don't know what
    you mean by "importing" and "exporting" models. Are you not using
    Eclipse/WOLips as your actual IDE but you want to use Entity Modeler?
    If so, you might want to use the Entity Modeler standalone app, though
    it is definitely a clunkier process and it would behoove you to use
    the full WOLips environment from a productivity standpoint. If you're
    using WOLips, then I'm not sure what the actual problem is and I would
    need some more info. As far as touching lastModified on the folder, I
    would just log an enhancement request in the WOLips Jira for that.

    ms

    On Jun 30, 2009, at 4:58 AM, Robert Huber..7r wrote:

> [...]
    >>> errors when creating a new project!? Anyway, I imported the
    >>> EOModel, which is possible, but then I can't generate SQL Code, I
    >>> get the following error(s)
    >>>
    >>> org.objectstyle.wolips.eomodeler.core.model.EOModelException:
    >>> Failed to create EOF class loader.
    >>> at
    >>> org
    >>> .objectstyle
    >>> .wolips
    >>> .eomodeler
    >>> .core
    >>> .model
    >>> .AbstractEOClassLoader
    >>> .createClassLoaderForModel(AbstractEOClassLoader.java:47)
    >>> at
    >>> org.objectstyle.wolips.eomodeler.core.model.IEOClassLoaderFactory
    >>> $Utility.createClassLoader(IEOClassLoaderFactory.java:40)
    >>> at
    >>> org
    >>> .objectstyle
    >>> .wolips
    >>> .eomodeler
    >>> .actions
    >>> .GenerateSQLDialog.getEOModelClassLoader(GenerateSQLDialog.java:257)
    >>> at
    >>> org
    >>> .objectstyle
    >>> .wolips
    >>> .eomodeler
    >>> .actions.GenerateSQLDialog.generateSql(GenerateSQLDialog.java:297)
    >>> at org.objectstyle.wolips.eomodeler.actions.GenerateSQLDialog
    >>> $1.run(GenerateSQLDialog.java:279)
    >>> at
    >>> org
    >>> .objectstyle
    >>> .wolips
    >>> .jdt
    >>> .classpath
    >>> .model.EclipseDependency.getSystemRoot(EclipseDependency.java:64)
    >>> at
    >>> org
    >>> .objectstyle
    >>> .woenvironment.frameworks.Dependency.isAppleProvided(Unknown Source)
    >>> at
    >>> org
    >>> .objectstyle
    >>> .woenvironment
    >>> .frameworks.DependencyOrdering.orderDependencies(Unknown Source)
    >>> at
    >>> org
    >>> .objectstyle
    >>> .wolips
    >>> .launching
    >>> .classpath
    >>> .WORuntimeClasspathProvider
    >>> .resolveClasspath(WORuntimeClasspathProvider.java:112)
    >>> at
    >>> org
    >>> .eclipse
    >>> .jdt
    >>> .internal
    >>> .launching
    >>> .RuntimeClasspathProvider
    >>> .resolveClasspath(RuntimeClasspathProvider.java:60)
    >>> at
    >>> org
    >>> .eclipse
    >>> .jdt
    >>> .launching.JavaRuntime.resolveRuntimeClasspath(JavaRuntime.java:
    >>> at
    >>> org
    >>> .objectstyle
    >>> .wolips
    >>> .launching
    >>> .actions
    >>> .WOJavaApplicationLaunchShortcut
    >>> .createClasspathURLsForProject
    >>> (WOJavaApplicationLaunchShortcut.java:134)
    >>> at