Re: All-In-One Installer bug

From: Robert Huber..7r (huber@seven-r.ch)
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 04:11:54 EDT

    Hello Mike

    Sorry for my unclear english explanations! All I would like to do
    currently is to use the Entity Modeler for data modelling. As I can't
    use the standalone Entity Modeler and generate SQL with it (as far as
    I understood you in a mail some time ago), I use the eclipse IDE. I
    then created a D2W project and imported our existing .eomodeld file
    (created with the "old" EOModeler app) into the created project. I am
    then able to create SQL code. But for others to use the .eomodeld
    file, I have to export it for someone else to import it. I know this
    is may be done quite unelegantly, but I don't know the possibilities
    to make a better environment for us without a lot of work. And, as we
    are working with Servoy Eclipse and this is soon becoming a "real"
    Eclipse plug-in (as far as I understand it's not a standard Eclipse
    plut-in right now), things seem to change in the near future, so I do
    not like to invest a lot of time. But I would be very happy if you
    point me to a solution we can use Entity Modeler in a group and just
    somehow synchronize changes to a repository (which is standard for
    WOLips and how to install it on a Mac OS X Server?)

    Thanks for your patient and help, regards, Robert