Building WOLips from Source

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 10:35:26 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to get WOLips to build from the source. I've been following
    the instructions on the Wiki at http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Building+WOLips

    I'm wondering if these steps are still correct:

    Add the wolips SVN repository https://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject
      in the SVN Perspective's Repository View
    In SVN perspective, browse WOLips repository on HEAD, checkout trunk/
    woproject
    Right-click (or equiv) on the build.xml inside of the "woproject"
    project and Run As=>Ant Build ...
    Switch to the Properties tab and check for the definition of
    eclipse.home in the Properties list
    If eclipse.home does not exist, uncheck "Use global properties" and
    then click "Add Property"
    In the Add Property dialog, make the name eclipse.home, click Add
    Variable, select eclipse.home from the list, and click OK
    Click Apply to save your changes
    Run
    Once it is complete, you may need to right-click=>refresh your project
    and you will have a temp/dist folder with the plugin site in it.

    Specifically Step 9, the temp/dist directory is empty. the temp/build
    directory does have the features and plugins directories in it though.

    Should I be using the contnets of the build directory as my Local Site
    in Eclipse Update?

    Dave