Re: move to github?

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 19:10:18 EDT

    On 03/07/2009, at 7:07 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > what do people think about moving wolips to github?

    I really like git, and have been using it a bit lately, but my current
    workflow still relies heavily on using the synchronize view and a
    couple of other supporting features so it could be a step backwards in
    that sense.The eclipse plugin for git doesn't seem to be quite there
    yet, and in some area's is horribly confusing.

    For example, I have no idea how you do a svn revert <target> / git
    checkout -- <target> in egit. But it's something I use a LOT with svn

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806