Generate Migration fails for doubleNumber

From: John Gregory (jglist..ellowinteractive.com)
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 19:50:09 EDT

    When I choose the prototype doubleNumber in Entity Modeler (or use no
    prototype but choose the data type "Double - Double d"), entity
    modeler doesn't ask for precision or scale. I think this behavior is
    correct.

    However, if I then generate a migration for the entity, the code it
    generates is: (wrong)
                    calendarIconTable.newDoubleColumn("HEIGHT", ${attribute.precision}, $
    {attribute.scale}, true);

    I think it should generate:
                    calendarIconTable.newDoubleColumn("HEIGHT", 0, 0, true);

    Or, maybe the newDoubleColumn method shouldn't require precision and
    scale, since they're not applicable to Double columns.

    Am I missing something? Is this a Wonder issue or a WOLips issue?