Eclipse 3.5 and wod validation

From: Johann Werner (j..yosys.de)
Date: Fri Jul 03 2009 - 06:05:03 EDT

    Hi,

    playing around with the new Eclipse version I noticed that the
    validation of bindings in wod files differs from what I am used to in
    Eclipse 3.4.2. I updated both to the newest available version. WOLips
    3.4.5844 for Eclipse 3.4.2 and WOLips 3.4.5840 for Eclipse 3.5.

    Lets say I have a binding where I pass a number:

    height = 10;

    everything is ok in 3.4.2 and 3.5 but if that number is negative:

    height = -10;

    I get a validation error in 3.5 stating: There is no key '-10' in
    <component_name>

    To get rid of that validation error I have to either add a //VALID or
    put the negative number in quotes. Is the validation false or
    shouldn't I pass numbers without quotes anyway?

    jw