Re: move to github?

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 03 2009 - 16:48:09 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    It can affect end users (non-committers) as soon as they must learn a
    different way to provide patches.

    Do you have any info about the number of patches provided last year, for
    instance? Is the number of patches provided relevant? Changing to git
    can increase or decrease this number. But it is something difficult to
    guess.

    Cheers,

    Henrique