Installer for JavaMonitor/wotaskd

From: Klaus Berkling (kberklin..yned.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 10:00:08 EDT

    Hi All.

    So I slapped together an installer package for Wonder's JavaMonitor
    and wotaskd. I have to get a bit used to the new PackageMaker after I
    worked out all the kinks in the old one - like permissions/ownership,
    destination paths, and postflight scripts.

    In any case, I have installers for WO 5.3 and 5.4 that place the bits
    in the right destination. However, launching JavaMonitor throws an
    exception. Is Wonder's JavaMonitor and wotaskd fully embedded or do I
    need to install Wonder? I did think I had to. More on this when I try
    it on an OS X that I can talk about.

    I can put these on my web site but is there a more desirable location?

    Does someone have a launchd .plist for wotaskd they like to contribute?

    Thanks

    kib

    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things,
    because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
    Walt Disney

    Klaus Berkling
    Systems Administrator
    DynEd International, Inc.