Re: Installer for JavaMonitor/wotaskd

From: Anjo Krank (anj..rank.net)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 10:17:09 EDT

    A word to the wise: as I have no usage info on the Wonder deployment
    tools, I consider them fair game to change as I wish. So you might
    want not to include just any old HEAD release of them. Also, I
    normally build them fully embedded, which really increases app size. I
    think the flag is -Ddeployment.standalone=true when building form the
    top level.

    Cheers, Anjo