Re: Installer for JavaMonitor/wotaskd

From: Klaus Berkling (kberklin..yned.com)
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 11:51:53 EDT

    On Jul 10, 2009, at 7:17 AM, Anjo Krank wrote:

    > A word to the wise: as I have no usage info on the Wonder deployment
    > tools, I consider them fair game to change as I wish. So you might
    > want not to include just any old HEAD release of them. Also, I
    > normally build them fully embedded, which really increases app size.
    > I think the flag is -Ddeployment.standalone=true when building form
    > the top level.
    >
    > Cheers, Anjo

    These installers would be geard towards those who don't build their
    own, like me - I just need something that's available, easy and works.

    I suppose I still have time to wait and see what Apple will provide,
    if anything. But I will need something like this when I deploy the
    first Snow Leopard cluster. Which could be as soon as this fall.
    Unless, of course, my entire deployment architecture changes.