Re: ERXMigration eomodel indexed columns

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 11:10:01 EDT

    I think the support for generating the SQL is not yet completely
    implemented e in EOF. Some plugin work is likely needed to make this
    go.

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

    Learn WO at WOWODC'09 East in Montréal this August! http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc09/east

    http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2009/07/webobjects-sliced-from-106but-prognosis-of-death-premature.ars