Re: .settings and CVS

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 19:20:35 EDT

    On Jul 13, 2009, at 4:16 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > .settings contains per-project settings ... for instance, you can
    > set per-project formatting rules, etc. i really like project
    > settings, because a new team member can just checkout the project
    > and be ready to go with the correct settings.

    And Chuck's very strict workspace settings, for example, don't trample
    all over Wonder's code.

    :-)

    Project .settings == Good

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

    Learn WO at WOWODC'09 East in Montréal this August! http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc09/east

    http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2009/07/webobjects-sliced-from-106but-prognosis-of-death-premature.ars