Re: ERXKey in EO templates

From: David Holt (programmingos..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 14 2009 - 21:26:10 EDT

    I like the pattern below which allows you to customize your templates.
    If you leave the Templates Folder blank and fill in the template and
    subclass template fields you'll get the default wonder templates. All
    fields blank will give you the normal Entity templates.

    See here for many more ideas:

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/EOGenerator+Templates+and+Additions