Re: errors on WORepetition in Eclipse 3.5

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 2009 - 08:05:56 EDT

    did you run an earlier nightly that rewrote your build.properties? do
    you have a component.inlineBindingPrefix= and
    component.inlineBindingSuffix= ? if you do, they might be wrongly set
    to [ and ] ... remove those values and restart eclipse with the
    absolute latest build of 3.5 and see if those errors go away. for
    whatever reason, it has wrongly determined that it should be using wo
    5.4-style inline bindings instead of WOOgnl-style inline bindings. Is
    this frameworrk/app directly linked to WOOgnl?