Re: ERXKey in EO templates

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Wed Jul 15 2009 - 11:28:32 EDT

    Thanks. That was it. I wanted to use the build-in EOGenerator template
    files and did not know how to. All I needed to do was to specify
    _WonderEntity.java and WonderEntity.java for Template and Subclass
    Template. Now I have ERXKeys, WOOOHOOO !!!

    Michael.

    --
    Tel: (520) 572-9410
    Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com