Debugging w/WO53, Ant Build embeds WO54

From: Klaus Berkling (kberklin..yned.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 15:08:17 EDT

    Hi All.

    Not sure where to start.

    I have Eclipse 3.4.2/WOLips 5744
    In Eclipse' preferences I use a properties file that points to WO5.3
    (WOLips/Build/WOLips Properties File).
    I also have a default wolips.properties in the same location as the
    one for 5.3
    I have custom ant build files that I didn't write.
    There are 4 frameworks use by the app which make up the bulk of the app.
    In the end the app needs to embed WO5.3

    Debugging the app uses WO5.3, I know because I make one call that
    throws an exception under WO5.4.

    Building with Ant embeds my frameworks and WO5.4, I know because the
    <app>/Content/Frameworks/JavaWebObjects.framework/Resources/
    version.plist says it is. And I see the exception from the method I
    know works under WO5.3.

    I don't see something like <frameworks root="${wo.wosystemroot}"
    embed="true"> or <frameworks root="${wo.wolocalroot}" embed="true"> in
    my build.xml file.

    I'm probably not looking for the right thing. Were should I look?
    The custom build.xml makes more then one reference to wolips.properties.

    Is this my problem:
    <property name="wolips.properties" value="${user.home}$
    {file.separator}Library${file.separator}Application Support$
    {file.separator}WOLips${file.separator}wolips.properties" />

    Thanks

    kib

    "The trouble with normal is it always gets worse."
    Bruce Cockburn

    Klaus Berkling
    Web Application Dev. & Systems Administrator
    DynEd International, Inc.
    www.dyned.com | www.eskimo.com/~kiberkli