Re: Debugging w/WO53, Ant Build embeds WO54

From: Klaus Berkling (kberklin..yned.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 17:42:41 EDT

    On Jul 16, 2009, at 2:21 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    >> If I change the line in the build.xml that references the
    >> wolips.properties to the one that points to WO53, the build fails
    >> with "Failed to process eclipse frameworks" because it can't find
    >> one of my frameworks.
    >

    > Run ant with -verbose and / or -debug to see which one.

    I know which framework.

    And I also see that all my frameworks use the default
    wolips.properties file. Is there a way to use a variable which holds
    the value of the priorities file from Eclipse's preferences?

    (This makes me long for 'make'.)

    Thanks

    kib

    "The trouble with normal is it always gets worse."
    Bruce Cockburn

    Klaus Berkling
    Web Application Dev. & Systems Administrator
    DynEd International, Inc.
    www.dyned.com | www.eskimo.com/~kiberkli