Re: Debugging w/WO53, Ant Build embeds WO54

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 18:16:30 EDT

    On Jul 16, 2009, at 2:42 PM, Klaus Berkling wrote:

    > On Jul 16, 2009, at 2:21 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:
    >
    >>> If I change the line in the build.xml that references the
    >>> wolips.properties to the one that points to WO53, the build fails
    >>> with "Failed to process eclipse frameworks" because it can't find
    >>> one of my frameworks.
    >>

    >> Run ant with -verbose and / or -debug to see which one.
    >

    > I know which framework.
    >
    > And I also see that all my frameworks use the default
    > wolips.properties file. Is there a way to use a variable which
    > holds the value of the priorities file from Eclipse's preferences?

    I think there is, but I don't recall what it is. Perhaps on the
    WOLips wiki?

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

    Learn WO at WOWODC'09 East in Montréal this August! http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc09/east

    http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2009/07/webobjects-sliced-from-106but-prognosis-of-death-premature.ars