Re: Debugging w/WO53, Ant Build embeds WO54

From: Klaus Berkling (kberklin..yned.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 18:38:34 EDT

    On Jul 16, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    >>> Run ant with -verbose and / or -debug to see which one.
    >>

    >> I know which framework.
    >>
    >> And I also see that all my frameworks use the default
    >> wolips.properties file. Is there a way to use a variable which
    >> holds the value of the priorities file from Eclipse's preferences?
    >

    > I think there is, but I don't recall what it is. Perhaps on the
    > WOLips wiki?

    I'll have to look. In the mean time I replaced wolips.properties with
    my 5.3 properties file in all my frameworks and it builds and deploys.
    I still need to find out why. Here are the two files:

    WO53:
    =====
    wo.system.root=/Developer/WebObjects5.3.3/System
    wo.user.frameworks=/Users/kberkling/Library/Frameworks
    wo.system.frameworks=/Developer/WebObjects5.3.3/System/Library/
    Frameworks
    wo.bootstrapjar=/System/Library/WebObjects/JavaApplications/
    wotaskd.woa/WOBootstrap.jar
    wo.network.frameworks=/Network/Library/Frameworks
    wo.api.root=/Developer/Documentation/DocSets/
    com.apple.ADC_Reference_Library.WebObjectsReference.docset/Contents/
    Resources/Documents/documentation/InternetWeb/Reference/WO542Reference
    wo.network.root=/Network
    wo.extensions=/Library/WebObjects/Extensions
    wo.user.root=/Users/kberkling
    wo.local.frameworks=/Developer/WebObjects5.3.3/Library/Frameworks
    wo.apps.root=/Library/WebObjects/Applications
    wo.local.root=/

    Default:
    ======
    wo.system.root=/System
    wo.user.frameworks=/Users/kberkling/Library/Frameworks
    wo.system.frameworks=/System/Library/Frameworks
    wo.bootstrapjar=/System/Library/WebObjects/JavaApplications/
    wotaskd.woa/WOBootstrap.jar
    wo.network.frameworks=/Network/Library/Frameworks
    wo.api.root=/Developer/Documentation/DocSets/
    com.apple.ADC_Reference_Library.WebObjectsReference.docset/Contents/
    Resources/Documents/documentation/InternetWeb/Reference/WO542Reference
    wo.network.root=/Network
    wo.extensions=/Library/WebObjects/Extensions
    wo.user.root=/Users/kberkling
    wo.local.frameworks=/Library/Frameworks
    wo.apps.root=/Library/WebObjects/Applications
    wo.local.root=/

    I appreciate the help!!

    Thanks

    kib

    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things,
    because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
    Walt Disney

    Klaus Berkling
    Web Application Dev. & Systems Administrator
    DynEd International, Inc.
    www.dyned.com | www.eskimo.com/~kiberkli