Re: Debugging w/WO53, Ant Build embeds WO54

From: Klaus Berkling (kberklin..yned.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 2009 - 19:27:26 EDT

    On Jul 16, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    >> And I also see that all my frameworks use the default
    >> wolips.properties file. Is there a way to use a variable which
    >> holds the value of the priorities file from Eclipse's preferences?
    >

    > I think there is, but I don't recall what it is. Perhaps on the
    > WOLips wiki?

    There is a jira on it: http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-1017

    Looks like David wants this too.

    Thanks

    kib

    "The trouble with normal is it always gets worse."
    Bruce Cockburn

    Klaus Berkling
    Web Application Dev. & Systems Administrator
    DynEd International, Inc.
    www.dyned.com | www.eskimo.com/~kiberkli