Re: application not starting on Windows

From: Clark Mueller (cpmuelle..ac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 04 2009 - 18:42:49 EDT

  • Next message: Timo Hoepfner: "Uninstalling Goodies Mac (was: r5881 - in branches/eclipse_3_5/wolips: goodies/features goodies/features/org.objectstyle.wolips.goodies.feature goodies/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.goodies.core.win/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/goodies/core/win goodies/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.goodies.ui.win goodies/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.goodies.ui.win/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/goodies/ui/win/actions scripting/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.groovy.ui scripting/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.groovy.ui/META-INF update/local)"

    Don't you want wo.bootstrapjar as opposed to wo.bootstrap.jar?

    Clark