Re: bindings view (Experimental)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 04:56:39 EDT

    Not sure if there's a jira on that ... When I wrote it originally,
    generics support didn't exist, which is why it doesn't even try to
    work. With Q's stuff, it might actually be possible. Go ahead and log
    a jira for it.

    As far as the experimental, I was just waiting for someone who
    actually used it to say that :) I never use it (I made it for WOB
    people).

    ms