Re: Changing path to alternative EOModels

From: Ray Kiddy (ra..anymede.org)
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 15:14:20 EDT

    On Aug 13, 2009, at 12:03 PM, Klaus Berkling wrote:

    > Hi All.
    >
    > I have a WO framework that works with two databases, MySQL and
    > Oracle. I also have two separate EOModels. In Xcode I used to
    > change the path to the EOModels when I would make a new builds. New
    > builds would never contain both models.
    >
    > I now moved the thing to Eclipse and need to do the same there.
    > Properties in Eclipse nicely shows me the path to the model folder/
    > bundle, is there a way to change the path? (This is probably not
    > limited eomodels.)
    >
    > Yes I know I should use one model and use prototypes, Chuck. :-)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > kib

    It may be simpler to have code that grabs the correct model, adds it
    to an EOModelGroup and then sets the default EOModelGroup to that group.

    As far as I can remember, If this is done in the Application
    constructor, the EO-level initialization will still happen correctly.

    A custom Property (settable in eclipse) can be used by the code to
    decide which model to put in the model group.

    cheers - ray